Commissionaires Great Lakes can provide you with accredited officers who are authorized to validate your sworn statements and documents for many purposes, with no appointment necessary.  

If you do not have valid ID, we can verify your identity and provide you with a legal statutory declaration or affidavit. Simply present a minimum of three items with your name and address, such as pay stub, rent receipt or income tax return. We will have you swear an oath in front of an officer. 

We can provide affidavits for individual parents travelling with children. Both parents must come in and sign a written certificate giving permission to the travelling parent to travel with the child.