Commissionaires Great Lakes is committed to championing accessibility, diversity and equal opportunities. You can be confident that our website is accessible and our processes will be modified to meet accommodations, if requested. For further information on the Commissionaires Great Lakes Accommodation Policy please contact our Accessibility Coordinator or a member of the Human Resources Team.
CGL CUSTOMER SERVICE – ACCESSIBILITY FEEDBACK
Thank you for visiting Commissionaires Great Lakes. We are committed to providing accessible customer service for persons living with disabilities.
Our Accessibility Coordinator is responsible for receiving, tracking and sharing all accessibility-related feedback with appropriate business areas. In addition to using the “Accessibility Feedback Form,” you may submit your feedback about accessibility using any of the following methods:
- On-line: Please submit the online version of our feedback form (below) by completing it in full and hitting the “submit” button.
- In Person: Please deliver to any of the offices listed on our Contact Us page
- In Writing: Download the Feedback Form and mail to: Commissionaires Great Lakes, 2947 Portland Drive, Oakville, ON L6H 5S4 Attn: Accessibility Coordinator
- By Phone: 1 866 364 4496 Extension 214. TTY users can use the Bell Relay System by dialing 711 for TTY to Voice service.
- By Email: Email [email protected]
ACCESSIBILITY FEEDBACK FORM
Commissionaires Great Lakes will respond to your feeback within 10 business days outlining action(s) to be taken.
Personal information contained on this form is collected pursuant to Ontario Regulation 429/07, the Accessibility Standards for Customer Service and will be used for the purpose of responding to your comments or request.