Eight offices to serve you:
Employees Best Asset In Theft Prevention
Employees can be your best asset in theft prevention and loss:
- Develop inventory control procedures and advise all employees of them;
- Screen employees carefully before hiring them. Do a background check that includes reference checks and a criminal record check;
- Train employees in proper cash handling and security measures. Set policy regarding cash on hand;
- Research shows that employees steal from businesses that treat them impersonally or that lack clear policies;
- Provide a clean and orderly work environment with secure places for their personal belongings.